TRES DIAS STATEMENT OF BELIEF:
1. We believe and profess our faith in
one Triune God - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19).
2. We believe and profess that Jesus Christ
is the only Savior and is God in the flesh (John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14: & Heb. 2:17).
3. We believe and profess
that The Holy Spirit is God and is The Lord and Giver of life, who continues to work in believers today to sanctify, edify
and empower the whole Christian church on earth - - - for His purpose (Job 33:4, Acts 1:8, John 14:26 & Rom. 8:11).
We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and completely true Word of God (II Tim. 3:16-17).
We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God; that forgiveness of sins is received through
confession and repentance - - and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38, I John 1:9 &
6. We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus
Christ (Eph. 2:8).
7. We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of
the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of The Son of God (Eph. 4:3,
8. We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the
primary witness by which people are renewed, edified and changed (I Cor. 13:8).
9. We believe and profess that God
has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name (Col. 3:1-25).